This adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.
As Apple states, some accessories will not work with the adapter.
This is because the Lightning to 30-pin adapter does not support iPod mode or video out.
If not working, when you plug into your device,
1. You can restart the device, then plug it again. Or Restore iPhone as new and start again.
2. Update to the latest version of iOS. Some accessories might require the latest version of iOS. Make sure that you update to the latest version of iOS.
3. Check the connections. Disconnect and reconnect the accessory to see if the alert goes away.
1 X Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (without factory package)
Terms & Conditions:
- Do accept refund, Must in original package
- Ask us for details (email@example.com)
- Buyers should take responsibility for shipping cost of returning items
- Local pick up must pay in the store with cash
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very handy connector between iPhones and car interfaces, particularly given (so far as I'm aware) Apple have ceased making this sort of connector.